Tuesday, 1 July 2008

Getting things sorted

One common complaint about the council is that people get passed from pillar to post in trying to get things sorted. Councillors sometimes feel the same way!
If you've been frustrated in this way, give a new phone hotline called Streetscene a go. If you have a concern about your street or area, phone 01978 298989 and report it. I've used it and found that work is done the next day if the issue is pressing.
Constituents should also get in touch with their councillors of course and, if a service is working badly or well, let us know.


Dba said...

and if you still get no joy with streetscene,www.fixmystreet.com

Plaid Gwersyllt said...

For Council House repairs phone 0800 855808

Dba said...

and for any questions you would like answered regarding the consultation regarding stock transfer of council housing and your options,OPEN COMMUNITIES 0800-0731051,