Saturday, 22 August 2009

Paul Flynn's Total Bollocks

This is what Paul Flynn has to say about the Total Politics Top Blog competition:
Total What?
Two weeks ago I named my favourite blogs.
One of them is BBC's Vaughan Roderick's blog. He is in the top ten of media blogs in the UK's Total Politics poll. That's astonishing. Perhaps I should defend the ratings because this blog is among the top ten political blogs.
While Vaughan deserves the rating, it's impossible that his position is a fair reflection of a large vote across the UK. The blog is written entirely in Welsh. The result follows a campaign promoting Plaid Cymru blogs. Other parts of the country do not have blogs that have been begging for votes for weeks.
Not so much Total Politics. More Total B*llocks.

I don't disagree with what he says about Vaughan Roderick's blog and I voted for Vaughan, HRF, MRF,Valleys Mam,and Cynical Dragon all non aligned blogs despite being a Plaid Cymru blogger myself, so no in my case the assertion that we voted for each other is wrong. The reason why Paul Flynn is not popular is because he is so bloody patronising and pedantic, always critical of everyone else and so self important and self sacrificing...he needs to get a life and start writing some interesting blogs.

4 comments:

Dave said...

Sounds like you're a part of the Plaid conspiracy!! :D

Plaid Gwersyllt said...

As I've said I voted for a number of non aligned blogs so how does that make a Plaid conspirator?
If you are not familiar with the voting, EVERYONE who voted had to list their 10 favourite blogs, No's 1 to 10, you couldn't just vote for one.

Dave said...

I was joking!

I covered Flynn's idiotic conspiracy theory on my blog.

I like nothing more than pointing at Paul Flynn and laughing and encourage others to do so as well.

Well done.

Plaid Gwersyllt said...

Ah...sorry... the penny has finally dropped!!