Friday, 21 August 2009

SNP Tactical Voting.

Congratulations to SNP Tactical Voting on second place in the Scottish Top 50 Political Blogs (anyone any idea why its Top 60 in Wales and Top 50 in Scotland?)
This is the only blog in Scotland that I follow and which is on our blog roll. I find it well written and thought out. The blog's support for the release of Al Megrahi is balanced and compassionate unlike the numerous critics of Kenny McAskill's decision amongst Scottish Unionists and...Iain Dale !
Keep up the good work of informing us of the inside track of Scottish politics.

2 comments:

Plaid Gwersyllt said...

First posting on SNP Tactical Voting latest blog sums up the hypocrisy of the Tory/Unionist argument:

Jeff, I'll tell you what's struck me about all this: how so many of the voices on the Right who are damning MacAskill for sending al-Megrahi back to Libya hailed the decision to send Pinochet - whose rule killed three thousand in just the first month - back to Chile.

But then, Pinochet was a 'friend of Britain'. What's thousands of deaths and a seventeen-year reign of terror between friends, eh?

Jeff said...

Crikey, thank you very much. I'm pretty sure I've never had my blog name used as a subject line before!

I will indeed try my best to "keep up the good work" of making sense of Scottish politics and offering up my thoughts.

Recess is over this week for us, finally, there had been so little going on over the summer after all ;)


PS No idea why it's top 50 in Scotland but 60 in Wales, I blame the Barnett formula myself...