Thursday, 25 November 2010

Tory attitudes towards the poor!

This is what Howard Flight an ex Tory MP and now the recently enobled Lord Flight has to say about welfare benefit recipients:
"We're going to have a system where the middle classes are discouraged from breeding because it's jolly expensive. But for those on benefits, there is every incentive. Well, that's not very sensible."

You'd expect me to be shocked, but frankly I'm not, this is what I have come to expect of the Tories, despite Cameron's efforts at creating a nice party, they are anything but. They are a nasty, intolerant party and I would be more shocked if I came across a Tory that was kind and generous to those less fortunate than themselves; one nation Tories are very few and far between in the so called modern Conservative Party.

No comments: